Yaay, my blog post ’23 ways to boost your happines when you don’t know how the hell are you gonna make it‘ was featured on the IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers) Weekly Roundup! Dope! Check out cool posts from other bloggers in the links below!
Jeeej, moja objava s 23-imi načini za povečanje sreče je bila ta teden izbrana med objave vredne branja na IFB (Independent Fashion Bloggers). Poklikajte na spodnje povezave, da si preberete še objave iz drugih blogov, ki so vredne vašega časa.
What I Wish I Knew…
This week has had all kinds of lessons for me. I’ve relaunched an old blog, and realizing more than ever that things are different. Really different. There are so many things I wish I knew, perhaps that’s what I was thinking in selecting these links. Revealing secrets, sharing tales of lessons learned, fashion heroes made, these links all have a bit of wisdom in them, even if it is about a trend… because you know, trends are just the spirit of the time.
Links à la Mode: April 3rd
- Adorned in Armor: Forever Young (Tithonus)
- A Glamorous Revelation: The Best Time to Shop
- Al-Balsam Life: Ultimate Beauty Guide: Preparing for a Big Event!
- Attire Club: Details About Watches
- DressCode:HighFashion: Model Style January-March 2014
- Fashion is Kiy: What I Wish My Fairy Godmother Told Me: Internships
- Hey Mishka: 5 Things I learned from Garance Dore
- Les Assorties: Honoring the Romanov Duchesses
- Life.Style.Fun: 23 Ways to Boost Your Happiness
- Loser Girl Wins: 15 Instagram Quotes 20-Something Girls Eat Up
- Miss Sassy Girl: Make a Statement By Wearing Gorgeous Earrings
- Stilettos and Tequila: Floral Looks I Love
- Style Bizarre: Top 5 Emerging Fashion Illustrators
- Style By Alina: 7 Best Stores to Buy Stylish Small Heels
- Style Curated: A Dialog With Diane Pernet
- Thank You For Trending: Hey Sport!
- The Curatorial: An Interview: Vice & Vanity
- The Glambition: Mini Trend: Fast Food
- The Stylist: Merge With The Crowd or Stand Out With Your Style
- We Are Ready Made: Two Became One: Proenza Schouler
Want to be featured in Links à la Mode?
Things I love and I believe you will love them too:
- Scribd – my favourite e-book and audiobook subscription -> you can read and listen 60 days for free when you sign up through my link, I shit you not
- Coinbase – I just love their reward system where I learn & earn crypto (learn – did you see that?) -> sign up through my link and receive $10 when you buy/sell your first $100 (and don’t forget to learn too!)
- My favourites from Amazon (books only, of course)