01. Saj nisem bila ziher. če bi delila tole sliko, saj ne zgleda tako dobro, kot bi želela. Ampak sem potem ugotovila, da mi je pri meni res všeč, da sem iskrena in da I keep it real. In zato sem jo objavila. Čeprav zgledajo moje noge nekako debelo na njej. No, tukaj so torej moje pajkice s kačjim potiskom. Ne vem, če je tole še vedno v modi, gotovo ni popularen kot leopard (5 let zapovrstjo, huh (enako tudi neti)), a saj veste, da se nič kaj ne obremenjujem s tem. S tem vzorcem imam čudno razmerje. Vedno mi je deloval več ali manj ceneno. In še mi vedno. Verjetno izgleda tako tudi na meni, hah. Ampak imam upanje, da se ne bom več tako bala kač, če ga bom nosila. Včeraj sem celo našla denarnico s kačjim potiskom v mamini omari. In že prestavila vanjo vse moje kartice.
02. Vidite ta čudovit brezrokavnik? Dobila sem ga od zelo prijazne bralke Petre. Dala mi je dve vreči rabljenih oblačil, ker je pomislila, da bi lahko jaz kaj naredila iz njih. Vidite, moj blog ni popularen, ampak teh nekaj bralcev, ki me spremlja, je fucking najboljših!
03. Aja, tale outfit sem imela na sebi par tednov nazaj, ko sva Mr. Fantom šla v kino gledat Hobita. Ki mi je bil zelo všeč. Ja, jaz sem navdušenka nad Tolkienom. Fant ni, ampak je dejal, da lahko greva, ker ve, da mi to zelo veliko pomeni. Ohhh <3
05. Na tumblrju imam nagradno igro, pričakujem vaše sodelovanje! 😉
01. I wasn’t sure about sharing this picture as it doesn’t look as good as I would want it to. But then I figured out I love myself for being honest and keeping it real, and that’s why I share it. Even though my legs looks kinda fat here. So, these are my snake print leggings. I don’t know, if that print is still in fashion, it sure isn’t as popular as the leopard print (5 years in a row, huh (and the same with studs)), but you know, that I don’t care that much about that. I have strange relationship with this print. It always looked kinda cheap to me. And it still does. It probably also looks cheap on me, hah. But I hope I won’t be so scared of snakes anymore, if I wear it. Yesterday I even found a snake print wallet in my mum’s closet and I already switched my cards into it.
02. See that beautiful vest that I’m wearing? I got it from my lovely reader, Petra. She gave me two bags of clothes, because she thought I could make something out of them. See, my blog is not popular, but those few readers that I have, are the fucking best!
03. Oh, I wear this outfit few weeks ago, when I went to the cinema with Mr. Boyfriend. We were watching The Hobit! And I loved it. Yes, I am Tolkien fan. My boyfriend is not, but he said we could go, because he knew that it would mean a lot to me. Ohhh <3
04. The headband is my own work. Made of vintage felt skirt. You can buy it here.
05. I run a giveaway on my tumblr, check it out!
Got an insight, sense of relief, the right information or something else from this post and you want to pay me for it? I love that! You can donate here:
Things I love and I believe you will love them too:
- Scribd – my favourite e-book and audiobook subscription -> you can read and listen 60 days for free when you sign up through my link
- Coinbase – I just love their reward system where I learn & earn crypto (learn – did you see that?) -> sign up through my link and receive $10 when you buy/sell your first $100 (and don’t forget to learn too!)
I use affiliate links, which means I will earn a small commission when you sign up through my links, without any extra cost for you. Of course, I only recommend the products I am personally satisfied with.